- Sharing your talent, skills, and friendship with those in need feels great.
- Changing a child's life for the better instills pride and hope.
- Giving back makes the whole community stronger.
- Working with others on a positive and important activity can create valuable relationships.
- Helping children successfully return to families and society.
Crafting Care: Provide long-lasting, personal care for a child in need by creating handmade blankets, cards and more. Email email@example.com to coordinate drop off.
Warehouse Warriors: For each of our campaigns, we need volunteers to help inventory donations, sort and organize items, compile care packages for distribution and more. Warehouse activities will be posted to this page as they come up. You can also sign up for our monthly e-blast below to receive updates.
Internships & Long-Term Volunteers: The Foundation gladly accepts applications for unpaid, long-term volunteer positions including marketing or nonprofit management internships, volunteer captains, committee members, administrative assistance and more. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Groups: Because of our variety of volunteer opportunities, the Children’s Foundation of America offers a great opportunity for businesses to give back to the community. We can host large groups of employees at our warehouse or small to medium groups at our offices or community events. Corporate groups also have the option to volunteer from their own offices for team building and service projects. Please inquire to at email@example.com or call 909.426.0773.