Support When You Shop
There are various ways you can benefit the Children’s Foundation of America while doing your normal shopping. See our list of business partners below, who support our cause when you shop with them, at no additional cost to you!
Ralph’s & Food 4 Less
When you shop at Ralph’s or Food 4 Less, whether you go in store or online, Ralph’s will donate a portion of your bill to the Children’s Foundation of America. Just make sure your Ralph’s card is registered online and choose us as your Community Rewards charity. It’s easy to do and it costs you nothing. Here is what you do:
- Log in to www.ralphs.com.
- Click on “Create an Account” if you don’t already have one.
- Follow the five easy steps to create an online account.
- You will be instructed to go to your email inbox to confirm your account.
- After you confirm your online account by clicking on the link in your email, return to www.ralphs.com and click on “my account” (you may have to sign in again first).
- View all your information and edit if necessary.
Once you have a registered online account, link your card to Children’s Foundation of America by clicking:
- “My Account” and then “Community Rewards.”
- Either type in “Children’s Foundation of America” or the code “RH476” to search for the organization.
- Once you see our name pop-up, hit “Enroll” and you’re done.
Foster Care Month & Giving Tuesday
Follow our social media pages and subscribe to our newsletter for fundraisers at various businesses! Simply shop at the business on the designated day, and they will donate a portion back to the Children’s Foundation of America.
The Children’s Foundation of America is grateful for all the ways you support us!